Now Hiring for 2020…
Essendon Landscaping are looking for the following positions:
Landscape Tradesperson / Supervisor
Essendon Landscaping and Construction specializes in all aspects of residential landscape and construction, servicing properties mostly across North/West Melbourne. We are part of both the Master Builders and Master Landscape Industries Association Victoria and have been operating since 2002.
We are seeking an experienced and skilled individual to join our team. You will be involved in all aspects of landscape construction including site set out, delegation of a small crew, liaising with clients, working from plans, retaining walls, concreting, paving, irrigation, lighting, timber works and soft landscaping.
You must have great communication skills, the ability to delegate and assign tasks, work within a team, be results driven and complete assigned projects within a designated timeline.
You will have:
- Minimum 3 years trade experience Inc paving, concreting, decks, soft scapes, retaining walls, irrigation, outdoor kitchens etc
- Certificate III in landscaping or equivalent an advantage
- Valid drivers license
- Dingo digger, excavator experience or similar (Advantage)
- Experience reading and interpreting plans
- White Card
- Working with Children’s Check (or willing to obtain)
- References required